how to invest in McDonald's shares in Singapore The Lisle Windrunners running club was established in 1985 to serve regular runners in the western suburbs of Chicago. Our mission is to promote a lifetime of fitness and competition. Currently, there are 70+ individual members, both men and women with ages ranging from 20 to 70. The club sponsors regular training runs, a racing circuit, one 10K race, monthly meetings, an annual awards brunch, an annual predictor breakfast and relay teams for the annual River-to-River relay race in southern Illinois. Many of our members compete in other circuits (CARA and Fox River mainly) with race distances ranging from 5K to marathon. Printable application
1. Windrunner 10 K, 08/27/06. Completed with 314 runners in nice temp, high humidity. See full results at Windrunner 10K Results
3. The 2006 Racing Circuit (see Circuit.) The new, 2006 Racing Circuit is published. It contains 23 races in 18 locations. The scoring will continue to utilize age-grading percentages only with separate male and female divisions. Ranking will be in descending order of your best 7 race average with a minimum of 7 circuit races required to qualify for a year-end award. Awards will be at least three deep in each division. Note: The June 11 'Sweetness' races have been cancelled for 2006.
4. LW 2005 Final Circuit Standings are posted at 2005 Standings. This year standings are again related to age-graded standards within each gender division. To qualify for a year-end award you have to complete 7 circuit races. There were 5 male and 4 female awards - based on Age-Graded % calculation.
5. The River-to-River Relay. This annual race in southern Illinois was attended by three Windrunner teams of 8 runners. All had a great time as usual. Check out the R2R page for Results and check Photos .
6. CARA 2005 Awards for Windrunners. The CARA banquet on 01/28/06 presented awards to several Windrunners related to the CARA 2005 racing circuit. See CARA 2005.
EVENT CALENDAR - 2006
1. Sept. 11. Windrunner meeting - Mongolian BBQ, Naperville downtown, 6:30 PM
2. Oct. 9. Windrunner meeting - Connie's Pizza, Naperville, Iroquois rd. 6:30 PM
2. December 10. Annual Christmas brunch - Lisle Holiday Inn - 11:00 AM.
3. December 16. Annual Predictor breakfast - Danada IHOP - 10:00 AM.
CLUB APPLICATION - Click here for a printable club > application
invest in McDonald's shares in Singapore 2006 Club Officers:
Mailing Address: Lisle Windrunners, P.O. Box 3574, Lisle, IL 60532
Summer: April 1 through November. Saturdays, 8:00 AM, 10 miles. Meet at Herrick Lake, Butterfield entrance. Fine grain limestone trails, 5 miles out to Danada Farm and back at your own pace. Afterward we have breakfast together at the Danada IHOP restaurant. Link to Herrick Lake/Danada summer training course: Herrick Lake Course
Buy McDonald's shares Winter: December 1 through March. Saturdays, 8:00 AM, 10 miles. Meet at Wheaton Recreation Center. Run 10 miles through Stone Hedge residential area. Lockers and showers available at the Center. Afterward we have breakfast together at the Danada IHOP restaurant.
All Seasons: Sundays, 7:30 AM, 10 miles or less - Morton Arboretum, main gate.
Winter Saturday Route:
OTHER FAVORED LINKS